Why Internet Marketing Is Better A Global Market Place for Flower A Review of The Market Place Annes Market Place Benefits Of Online Shopping Breville Juicers Popular Choice Brussels Shopping Shopping Brussels in a Day Travel Cape Town Shopping Guide Chiropractic Marketing Ideas for Chiropractors Business Choosing the Right Online Shopping Creating And Maximizing Credibility To Your Dhgate Review A Innovative Trading Marketplace Driving Traffic With Classified Ads in the Market Ecommerce Market Place Is The Best Excellent Online Marketing of Web Design Expats Discovering Their Effectiveness In An Escalating Faneuil Market Place Where the Old Mingles Five Tips To Find Best Deals Flippa Market Place How to Sell Getting Your Christmas Shopping Done Early Gift Shops With and Without History Of Scales In The Market Home Shopping shop online for home Home shop 18 Shopping How Roku Is Changing How To Find A Great Auto How to Come across How to Save 30 a Week Irish Gift Shop Shop Online Is this A Good Time Make Shopping Convenient With Shopping Making Use Of Mighty Tools Market Place Ministry Market Place Mystery Shopping An Excellent Mystery Shopping New Franchisors in Market Place Need Niche Market Place Segmentation Nike your reputation of staying forerunners Online Clothes Shopping Shopping Online Shopping Popularity Grows Safe Online Shopping Selling at an Online Market Place Shopping Early For Christmas Good Shopping Online For Boat States United States 4 fourth shop The Best Place To Shop The Functional And Stylish The Impact Of Iso 22000 On The Global The Latest Trends In Online The London Shopping Experience The Online Market Place The Trendy Green Floral Foldable The eVolution Of The iNternet Family Tianjin Shopping Shop Use Popular Music Market Video Marketing Internet Video Ways To Develop Into What is Social Shopping Shopping
Shopping Early For Christmas - Good or Bad - Business - ECommerceShopping Early For Christmas - Good or Bad? by Jennhow
in Business / ECommerce (submitted 2008-08-08)
Planning to do your last minute shopping to grab the last of last bargains?
Be careful! It could put you on unnecessary stress.
Not to mention you may just simply grab the gift for that someone because of lack of time and the pressure to buy.
Last minute Christmas shopping often relates to looming credit card debt for the start of the following year..
...because you did the bulk of your Christmas shopping in December of the previous year. (confuse?)
For all of the crazy reasons, it makes a great deal of sense to go for your Christmas shopping early.
Why? Look at these advantages:
1) You do not have to deal with crowded shopping areas as hordes of other shoppers are also trying to complete their last minute Christmas shopping.
2) More time to relax and focus on other activities such as decorating, wrapping presents, baking cookies or just spending some quite time with family.
3) Saving benefits - you can take advantage of sales which occur year round if you spread out your shopping plus you do not have to worry about paying for all of your purchases at one time.
Think it is impossible to achieve this goal?
Now do this... think of Christmas shopping as a year long event.
1) Sit down shortly after the Christmas season to make a list of each person you plan to purchase gifts for in the following Christmas season. (I know that's a bit too long to plan, and I'm sure you would have lost the list by the time next Christmas comes).
2) Jot down a few gift ideas for each of these people as well. Creating a list at this time gives you a whole year to spend time searching for gifts for each member on your list.
For example you may wish to purchase a particular CD for your sister.
If it is a difficult CD to find, you have plenty of time to begin tracking down this time.
If it is a CD that is easy to find, you can plan on waiting until it goes on sale and may find you are able to save quite a bit of money by doing this.
If you plan on getting your Christmas shopping done early by shopping all year round, keep your shopping list handy.
3) Your wallet is the best place to keep it so it is always available when you are out shopping.
Remember to keep it up to date.
4) As you purchase a gift for each person on your list, cross off their name and write down the actual gift you selected if it was different from the gift idea you had written down originally.
5) This important because it will help to prevent you from purchasing multiple gifts for those on your list, you forgetful squid!
Arguments: Who spend more?
1) Those who do their shopping throughout the year often spend more because they lost track how much are spent on Christmas gifts - the bills blend in with regular monthly expenses. T/F
2) Those who shop at the last minute often spend more because of pressure to buy, limited stocks and limited time. T/F
What do you think?
Make a day out of the Goodyear Market
Place Swap Meet...
Lot's of shopping, fun and refreshments.